HyGenikx ‘F’ range Air and Surface Sterilisation unit - designed for food storage, preparation and service, this includes chilled food storage areas. Covers 20m². Supplied with a food safe shatter-proof lamp.
- Area of use Food
- Range of cover 20m2
- Colour Finish Titanium
- Lamp type BLUE (HGX-20-F) Food Safe
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- Uses proven UVC technology to improve air quality, extend shelf-life of fresh food, and control odours
- Targets and kills biological hazards, including Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Norovirus and other primary sources of infections
- Laboratory tested and proven to eliminate harmful Listeria and remove up to 99.99% of viruses, including Coronavirus. For more information visit: https://info.mechline.com/hygenikx-testing
- Eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds, fungi and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), both in the air and on exposed surfaces, even in the hardest to reach places
- Fully tested and environmentally compliant
- Low power consumption, 9-13W
- Easy to change lamp (and battery), requires no onsite engineer
- Power via a plug that allows flexible installation and easy connection to existing isolated socket or fused spur
- Combines technologies: Germicidal Oxidation, Germicidal Irradiation, Dual waveband Plasma Quatro
- Lamp (and battery) requires replacement every 12 months to ensure peak efficiency
- Unit dimensions: 400 x 135 x 110mm
- Rated voltage: 230V
- Operating voltage: 220-230V
- Uninterrupted supply – 24 hour operation required. High level
- 1m (usable length) power cable with plug to be connected to suitably isolated socket or fused spur. Plug type supplied is dependent on country/location. 3-pin (type G), or 2-pin (type C) Europlug
- EC declaration of conformity
- CE and UKCA mark
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Manufactured in accordance with European standards
- Produced under the control of our comprehensive BSI ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (certificate FS 616985)
- Class II certified for electrical insulation
- WHAT IS HYGENIKX?
HyGenikx is an advanced and compact, wall mounted Air & Surface Sterilisation unit using proven UVC technology to improve air quality, extend shelf-life of fresh perishable foods, and control odours.
- HOW DOES IT IMPROVE AIR QUALITY?
Using a combination of the most effective air and surface sterilisation technologies available to produce Superoxide Ions and Plasma Quatro, which are proven to eradicate harmful bacteria, viruses, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), moulds and fungi, as well as neutralise all odours and prolong the life of fresh perishable foods.
- DOES IT KILL CORONAVIRUS?
HyGenikx was tested with Campden BRI Laboratories against Covid-19 using the Phi6 – SARS-COV-2 surrogate (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, that causes COVID-19). The results show that up to 99.99% of airborne Covid-19 surrogate was removed. For more information on the testing visit: https://info.mechline.com/hygenikx-testing
- DOES IT ELIMINATE BACTERIA?
HyGenikx targets and kills biological hazards, including Salmonella, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Norovirus and other primary sources of infections, and has been proven to eliminate harmful Listeria in an independent validation study carries out by ALS laboratories – the UKs leading provider of food and drink testing services. For more information on the testing visit: https://info.mechline.com/hygenikx-testing
- IS IT SAFE TO USE?
Yes, HyGenikx units are fully tested and environmentally compliant.
- DOES IT REQUIRE A LOT OF MAINTENANCE?
No, the HyGenikx unit is very easy to maintain and requires no onsite engineer.
- WHY IS MY HYGENIKX UNIT BEEPING AND WHAT TO DO NEXT?
When your HyGenikx unit starts to flash and then beep it is time to replace the lamp and battery, which should be replaced every 12 months, or after 8000 hours of continuous use. You will find, on the side of your HyGenikx unit, a label which will tell you the correct lamp replacement model for your unit.