Bio- Enzymatic Fluid3x 5L boxes of dosing fluid supplied in a master box
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- Multi Strain Grease Degrader (MSGD), contained in a 5-litre box.
- MSGD is very efficient in the degrading of FOGs
- Highly effective and environmentally friendly
- Class 1, Bio-degradable, non-hazardous product
- Easy to store, handle, locate and connect
- Simple twist on/off connector - no spills
- Considered the most powerful product of its type
No information is currently available for this product
- WHERE CAN I GET REPLACEMENT FLUID BOXES?
Refer to the label on the inside of the GreasePak dosing unit door, and on the front of the empty 5L fluid box for your dealer's number. The dealer should be able to supply you with replacement fluid boxes. If you cannot contact the dealer, contact Mechline on 01908 261511, and we will contact the dealer for you. Please have the serial number of your dosing unit ready when you call.
- ARE THE MICROORGANISMS SAFE?
"The microorganisms are perfectly safe, naturally-occurring and non-pathogenic, i.e. they do not cause disease. They are regarded as safe worldwide and classified under Hazard Group 1. There are also no harmful effects to local drains or sewage systems. In effect the formulation boosts the population of beneficial bacteria in the system, and there would actually be beneficial effects further downstream". Dr. John Lear (PhD, Microbiology)
- HOW LONG SHOULD A MASTER BOX OF BIO-FLUID LAST?
On standard dosing, a master box is should last for approximately 3 months.
- WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD BE TAKEN IF THE PRODUCT LEAKS AND/OR COMES INTO CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES ETC?
Mechline's bio-fluid is a perfectly safe class 1 non-hazardous fluid. No harm will come from touching it or coming into contact with the fabric of the building - merely wash off the fluid with cool, clean water. Avoid ingestion of liquid and avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean cool water. Should eye irritation continue, seek medical advice. In case of ingestion, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical advice
- WHY IS THE UNIT ALARM SOUNDING?
GreasePak units are fitted with an alarm, which will sound when it is time to replace the fluid.
- CAN I CHANGE THE TIME WHEN THE UNIT DOSES THE BIO-FLUID INTO THE DRAIN?
The dosing module is factory set to dose at 1:00am, when there is little or no water flow, allowing the bacteria time to do their work. However this can be changed by removing the front cover under the unit door and following the instructions on the label inside. Unscrew and pull the front cover downwards to remove.
- HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST?
The battery should last around 2 years. When the battery needs replacing the "Low Battery" warning light will begin to flash. It will only flash between the hours of 07:00 - 20:00 when someone is likely to be around to see it, in order to preserve power. Contact Mechline or your dealer for a replacement battery pack (part number GP-BP) as soon as you see the "Low Battery" light flashing. If your dosing module has the words "Power On" on the front cover, then it is the optional mains-powered model and will not require the battery changing