GreasePak GP-MSGD5

Bio- Enzymatic Fluid3x 5L boxes of dosing fluid supplied in a master box

Features & Benefits

  • Multi Strain Grease Degrader (MSGD), contained in a 5-litre box
  • MSGD is very efficient in the degrading of FOGs
  • Highly effective and environmentally friendly
  • Class 1, Bio-degradable, non-hazardous product
  • Easy to store, handle, locate and connect
  • Simple twist on/off connector - no spills
  • Considered the most powerful product of its type

Technical Info

No information is currently available for this product

Faq's

  1. WHERE CAN I GET REPLACEMENT FLUID BOXES?
    Refer to the label on the inside of the GreasePak dosing unit door, and on the front of the empty 5L fluid box for your dealer's number. The dealer should be able to supply you with replacement fluid boxes. If you cannot contact the dealer, contact Mechline on 01908 261511, and we will contact the dealer for you. Please have the serial number of your dosing unit ready when you call.
  2. ARE THE MICROORGANISMS SAFE?
    "The microorganisms are perfectly safe, naturally-occurring and non-pathogenic, i.e. they do not cause disease. They are regarded as safe worldwide and classified under Hazard Group 1. There are also no harmful effects to local drains or sewage systems. In effect the formulation boosts the population of beneficial bacteria in the system, and there would actually be beneficial effects further downstream". Dr. John Lear (PhD, Microbiology)
  3. HOW LONG SHOULD A MASTER BOX OF BIO-FLUID LAST?
    On standard dosing, a master box is should last for approximately 3 months.
  4. WHAT PROCEDURES SHOULD BE TAKEN IF THE PRODUCT LEAKS AND/OR COMES INTO CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES ETC?
    Mechline's bio-fluid is a perfectly safe class 1 non-hazardous fluid. No harm will come from touching it or coming into contact with the fabric of the building - merely wash off the fluid with cool, clean water. Avoid ingestion of liquid and avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean cool water. Should eye irritation continue, seek medical advice. In case of ingestion, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical advice