QuickLink S Base pack for single & double sinks
Features & Benefits
- Includes wallplate (1x), sink bracket (1x) and wall buffers (2x)
- Safely & quickly disconnect from services allowing easy access behind normally fixed equipment where food spillage, dirt & debris build up; creating places where bacteria & fungus can grow
- Cut costs - reduced need for external cleaning contractors
- Servicing & maintaining equipment is easy - reduced labour
- Create more useable space and total access to all areas
No information is currently available for this product
- HOW DOES QUICKLINK WORK?
A. Mobile equipment is connected to QuickLink. B. With a lift of the QuickLink levers, equipment is safely disconnected from services and equipment can be moved from its location. C. Easily pull equipment from services and enjoy the full benefit of thoroughly cleaning and reaching more areas of your kitchen.
- DO I NEED TO HAVE ANY SPECIAL TRAINING TO USE THE QUICKLINK?
No special training is needed.
- HOW CAN A QUICKLINK SAVE ME TIME AND MONEY?
If equipment needs servicing then easy access gives engineers quick access Ð saving time onsite; therefore saving money. No need for specialist contractors to carry out chemical cleaning, thus saving considerable operational costs, disruption to the catering facilities and reducing the use of chemicals in the kitchen.
- WHAT EQUIPMENT WILL I BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO A QUICKLINK?
Sinks, Dishwash Systems, Waste Disposal Systems and beverage units.
- WHAT DOES THE QUICKLINK INCLUDE?
Includes wallplate (1x), sink bracket (1x) and wall buffers (2x).
- ARE THERE OPTIONAL EXTRAS?
Yes, a drip tray and wall buffers are available.
- WILL I ALSO NEED A DRAIN KIT?
Yes, we have Standard Drain Kits and Remote Drain Kits available.
- HOW WILL I KNOW WHICH DRAIN KIT I NEED?
A Standard drain kit fixes to the sink drain boss. Remote drain kits bolt to the dishwash tabling leg or undershelf. Usually ordered in addition to the standard drain kit to accommodate waste disposal units and under counter drains.