Dormont UNBRAIDED Gas Hose "NPVF" + Quick-Disconnect Coupling + Straight Restrainer Cable with mounting hardware
- connection size 3/4-inch
- Hose Type Unbraided "NPVF"
- Hose Length 1000mm
- Accreditation BSi Kitemark
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- Dormont gas hoses are of the highest quality and reliability with safety features built in.
- Fit & Forget saving time and money.
- Designed with safety and long-life in mind.
- Approved for both gas families: LPG & Natural Gas.
- Push-to-connect, Flat-Faced Quick Disconnect Coupling.
- Designed for catering applications.
- 304 Stainless Steel, Helically formed hose - flexible and strong.
- Flared-end Mechanical fittings - for strength & reliability.
- All Hoses Annealed - to increase flexibility & corrosion resistance.
- PVC dipped coating - wrinkle free, easy to clean & durable.
- Antimicrobial coating - to resist build up of bacteria for hygiene.
- Full assembly and product testing carried out by Mechline, U.K.
- Inside dia: 3/4-inch
- WHAT MATERIALS ARE USED IN THE HOSE?
The hose is made from 304 stainless steel and then covered with a dipped PVC coating.
- WHY IS DIPPED PVC COATING BATTER THAN OTHERS?
Dipped PVC coating provides a permanent, wrinkle-free, heat and crack-resistant smooth surface preventing places where dirt and debris can lodge facilitating cleaning and better hygiene. PVC coating also increases service life and will not hold a flame in the event of a fire.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN UNBRAIDED AND BRAIDED GAS HOSE?
Braided hose have an extra layer of protection between the steel tube and the outer plastic covering. The braiding increases durability, tensile strength and the service life of the hose.
- WHAT DOES THE HOSE COME SUPPLIED WITH?
This hose comes supplied with Quick Disconnect and Straight Restrainer Cable with mounting hardware.
- WHAT IS QUICK DISCONNECT COUPLING?
These are the flared-end mechanical fittings that come as standard on all Dormont gas hoses. They allow for easy connection and the flat face prevents the ingress of dirt.