AquaTechnix 1/2-inch Dome Head Basin Taps (pair) H: 130mm
- Model range TX-500
- Pedestal Single Hole
- Mount Deck mounted
- Water feed Single
- Controls Dome
- Connections 1/2-inch
- Tap type Basin
- Accreditation WRAS
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic in design and functionality.
- Modern, hygienic and practical design comes pre-assembled ready to install.
- All assembled models are factory tested up to 6 bar for quality assurance.
- Complete interchangeability between all bodies, spouts and pre-rinses means that product use can easily be changed on site at a later date.
- Heavy-duty construction incorporating high quality tested and proven components for commercial use.
- Connection: 1/2-inch
- Height: 130mm
- Recommended static water pressure range: 1.5 - 5 bar
- Flow rate: for TX-500 basin tap models (tested at 3 bar pressure): Fitted with WATER-SAVING diffuser: 4.33 l/m Fitted with STANDARD diffuser: 10.91 l/m
- DO AQUATECHNIX TAPS MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, all AquaTechnix taps are WRAS approved.
- ARE THERE MATCHING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have a range of AquaTechnix Pre-Rinse Sprays available.
- WHAT IS POSISTOP?
PosiStop is a patented built-in stopping device which prevents the lever or handle from being turned or knocked too far and transferring stress to the tap valve.