The competition is now open to win the rugby shirt of your choice.
We’re excited to announce our new competition, and we want you to get involved!. So, whether you are Swinging low in your sweet chariots, watching the free birds fly around the Fields of Athenry, fighting and dying for your wee bit of Hill and Glen, harmonising of the land of your fathers, poets, singers and brave warriors, we wish all the Home Nations the very best [even our garlic munching European friends, ‘Allez les Bleus et la Azzuri’] for the forthcoming World Cup.
All you need to do to get your hands on a prize is predict the results of the semi finals of the Rugby World Cup 2015 correctly.*
You will then be placed into this week’s draw to win a country or club rugby shirt of your choice. We will be giving away 3 shirts every week throughout the RWC, so if at first you don’t succeed, enter next week!*
We will also be giving away extra prizes as we near the final, keep an eye out for more details in an email from us.*
There are 7 chances to win, one for each round.
The competition for the semi finals round closes on the 23rd October 2015, so don’t wait around… submit your predictions!
Enter the competition here.
*Terms and Conditions apply
1. Maximum one entry per person, per round. All promotion entries must be submitted with the personal details required on the form. Multiple entries may be submitted but each must be submitted with a unique and valid email address. Where multiple entries are entered with the same email address, only the last entry submitted will be considered a valid entry. Each valid entry with the question answered correctly will be entered into a lucky draw where prize winners will be picked at random.
2. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating the entry process or the promotion. Entries which are incomplete, misspelt, or incomprehensible shall be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. Each person entering the promotion must hold a position with a current Mechline supplied company. Mechline reserves the right to disqualify any entry.
4. There will be 7 rounds in total with each round comprises of a prize draw for all entries with the correct results for that given round between Fri 18th Sept and Sat 31st Oct 15.
5. The closing date for each round will vary, but will be highlighted within the email for each round.
6. The winners of each prize draw will be selected at random and we will communicate all of the weekly winners in the following rounds communications
7. The winner will be notified by their Mechline account manager by e-mail or telephone within 7 days of winning. The winner will be notified by email to the email address provided in their entry submission. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure all personal details and email addresses are submitted correctly. In the event that a winner does not communicate his/her acceptance of the prize within 7 days of delivery of the email, the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner and the person not responding will waive his/her rights to the prize. The prize is non-exchangeable.
8. The winner can choose the size and the country or club rugby shirt but this is subject to availability and Mechline reserve the right to select a suitable replacement.
9. This is subject to availability and Mechline reserve the right to select a suitable replacement.
10. The prize does not include accommodation, transport, refreshments, spending money or any other additional cost. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the description of the prizes above.
11. Your account manager will deliver the shirt in person where possible, if this cannot be arranged your shirt will be shipped at no extra cost. It is the responsibility of the winner, if required according to the Bribery Act 2010, to declare the prize as a gift internally to their own organisation.
12. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
13. By entering, you agree that if you are the prize winner, you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph and general location for their publicity and news purposes during this promotion.
14. The Promoter is: (registered address) Mechline Developments Ltd, 15 Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, England, MK11 3ER.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discuss.