Drinks Station - wall mounted, complete with WS1 Grey polyethylene (HDPE) basin & bottle filler (includes tap hole stopper)
- Basin Range Drinks Station
- Controls Soft-touch
- Connections Connections: 3/8-inch BSP external thread and 1/4-inch BSP internal thread
- Accreditation WRAS
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- WRAS approved
- Enables businesses to join the national drinking water scheme by offering easily accessible drinking water for staff, customers and the public
- Stylish, curved design. Ideal for public and staff areas, kitchens, changing/wash rooms
- Soft-touch press buttons with built in auto shut-off valve require no user effort
- Tall swan neck bottle filler and deep bowl accommodates large water bottles
- Depth of bowl reduces splashback and protects the floor from hazardous spills
- Overall design function encourages reuse and recycling of drinks containers, helping to protect the environment
- Chrome-plated water bottle filler is robust, corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Adjustable flow screws allow the flow rates to be quickly and easily modified (using an Allen key)
- EPDM rubber o-rings
- Double filter, to ensure users a thick and uniform water flow, to increase hygienic use and convenience
- Supplied with flexible connection hose - 10mm bore, 150mm length, 3/8-inch F x 15mm compression fittings
- Optional high grade polycarbonate ABS plastic splashback available
- Material: All in one high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Dimensions: O/D: 355 x 320 x 195mm Bowl: 255 x 278 x 110mm deep
- Connections: 3/8-inch BSP external thread
- Tap hole: 25-32mm
- WHAT IS A DRINKS STATION?
A Drinks Station is a BaSix Hand Wash Station (BSX-300, BSX-400, BSX-400i and WS1 model) fitted with either a bottle filler tap (BSX-WBF) and/or a bubbler tap (BSX-BUB). It enables businesses to join the national drinking water scheme by offering easily accessible drinking water for staff, customers and the public.
- DOES THE DRINK STATION MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, Drinks Stations are WRAS improved across the entire range, including the tap options
- WHERE CAN I INSTALL A DRINKS STATION?
Drinks Stations are ideal for public and staff areas, kitchens and changing/wash rooms.
- CAN IT ACCOMMODATE FOR LARGE WATER BOTTLES?
Yes, the tall swan neck bottle filler and deep bowl accommodates large water bottles.
- WILL IT HELP PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT?
Yes, the overall design function encourages reuse and recycling of drinks containers, helping to protect the environment