BaSix 300 Hand Wash Station. Soft-touch operated, time flow tap. Includes Delabie Temposoft 2 tap, M-MX91 manual mixer, water hose & tap hole stopper
- Basin Range BSX-300
- Controls Soft-touch
- Tap Type Temposoft 2
- Accreditation WRAS
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- WRAS approved across the whole range.
- Curved design ideal for commercial kitchens.
- No sharp corners for kitchen staff to knock into.
- Easy to clean integral flush grated waste reduces the risk of bacterial development.
- Bowl and deck are permanently bonded to the skirt removing the need for exposed bolts and rivets.
- High strength injection moulded skirt removes the possibility of cut hazards created by sharp stainless steel edge.
- Mounting bracket with integral spirit level for fast and easy installation.
- Optional waste bins can be fitted to all models.
- Stylish, functional design.
- Dimensions: O/D: 300 x 320 x 160mm Bowl: 260mm dia. X 130mm deep
- Flow rate: Pre-set at 3 lpm at 3 bar, can be adjusted from 1.5 - 6 lpm.
- WRAS COMPONENT PARTS: Temposoft 74177 Push Valve - 1709054 MX91 Blender - 1606019 Braided Hose - 1405138.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, all new basins are WRAS approved and meet law requirements regarding food preparation.
- WHAT IS THE LAW REGARDING FOOD PREPARATION AND HAND WASH BASINS?
The law governing food preparation areas requires that separate wash hand basins must be provided in any food area, which must only be used for washing hands and be easy to get to and use.The basin must provide hot and cold running water (or a single feed at a suitable temperature) and suitable drainage. It is commonly recommended that hand washing should take at least 20 seconds of continuous lathering using soap and running water. For this reason Mechline supplies wash hand basins as standard without plugs to prevent the accumulation of water and other materials in the basin. This policy also helps satisfy the requirement that facilities for washing food and utensils are to be separate from hand washing facilities and that food preparation tasks are conducted in appropriate purpose supplied sinks and not in hand wash basins.
- DO I HAVE TO BUY A MOUNTING BRACKET SEPARATELY?
No, all new basins come supplied with a mounting bracket for fast and easy installation.
- WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED WITH THE BASIN?
Each basin is supplied with: the tap(s) of your choice, mounting bracket, drain boss and tap hole stopper.
- WHY IS IT A CURVED DESIGN?
We believe a curved design is ideal for commercial kitchens as it reduces the space taken up and also eliminates any sharp corners making it safer to use.
- CAN IT HELP REDUCE THE RISK OF BACTERIA?
Yes, the integral flush grated wasted reduces the risk of bacterial development. Also the hands-fee tap options help reduce the risk of any cross-contamination.
- WHAT MATERIAL(S) ARE USED?
High grade polished 304 austenitic stainless steel for the bowl and deck, and high grade, high strength injection moulded ABS-Polycarbonate for the skirt.
- ARE THERE ANY OPTIONAL EXTRAS?
Yes, all new basins can be fitted with an optional waste bin and soap dispenser. The BSX-300 & BSX-400 models are also available with an optional stainless steel splashback.