A variety of choices to suit each application.
WRAS approved across the range.
Pre-assembled, ready to install - saves time on site.
All assembled models are factory tested up to 6 bar for quality assurance.
Choice of optional bowl fillers, water dispensing guns and accessories.
Restraining device available to prevent hose from overstretching into basin, which reduces abuse and helps meet Water Board regulations.
Super strong, food-grade, high-flow water hose.
AquaJet Pre-Rinse Spray. AJPR10 base / STANDARD style / BF3 bowl filler / ANGLED gun
- Accreditation: WRAS
- Base: AJPR10
- Bowl Filler: 400mm bowl filler (BF3)
- Connection(s): (M) ½-inch
- Controls: Lever
- Model Range: AquaJet 10
- Mount: Deck mounted
- Pedestal: Single
- Spray Gun: Angled
- Style: Standard
- Water Feed: Single Monobloc
Connection: (M) ½-inch
Tap hole req: 25mm
Flow rates: 7.75 lpm tested at 3 bar pressure.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, all AquaJet Pre-Rinses are WRAS approved.
- ARE THERE MATCHING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have a range of AquaJet taps available.
- ARE AQUAJET PRE-RINSES TESTED BEFORE THEY ARE SENT OUT?
Yes, all AquaJet Pre-Rinses are pre-assembled and pre-tested to 6 bar.
- CAN AN AQUAJET PRE-RINSE HELP ME SAVE WATER?
Yes, our AquaJet Pre-Rinses are available with a range of water saving spray gun options, which could save up to 62%
- CAN I STILL USE AN AQUAJET PRE-RINSE IF I AM SHORT ON SPACE?
Yes, we offer a range of heights including Super Short. Please check individual product for dimensions.
- CAN I ADD A BOWL FILLER AT A LATER DATE?
We would recommend against adding bowl filler as this will void the warranty as the pre-tested joints will need to be 'broken' to add a bowl filler.
- CAN I CHANGE THE SPRAY GUN TO A DIFFERENT OPTION?
Yes, the spray gun can be changed to a different style of Mechline spray gun.
- HOW CAN I PREVENT THE HOSE FROM BECOMING OVERSTRETCHED?
A restraining device is available to prevent the hose from being overstretched into the basin, which reduces abuse and helps meet Water Board regulations.
- ARE THERE SPARE PARTS AVAILABLE?
Yes, complete spare parts are available.