We are very eggcited to invite you to join the Mechline egg hunt.
This is your opportunity to win yourself and your colleagues a fine chocolatey feast.*
We have gone to eggstreme lengths to hide golden eggs around our website for you to find, so get eggsploring!
Win Easter Prizes!
The first 25 entries to find three golden eggs and send us three correct codes will win a prize.
Please email you answers to email@example.com.
The closing date for the competition is Friday 18th March at 5pm.
Winners will be announced on Monday when we send out the chocolate!
*Terms and Conditions apply
1. Multiple entries may be submitted but only one prize per company.
2. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any entrant who is in breach of these terms and conditions or who manipulates, seeks to manipulate or benefits from manipulating the entry process or the promotion. Entries which are incomplete, misspelt, or incomprehensible shall be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. Each person entering the promotion must hold a position with a current Mechline supplied company. Mechline reserves the right to disqualify any entry.
4. The closing date will be the 24th March or when 25 successful entries have been placed.
5. The winner will be notified by their Mechline account manager by e-mail or telephone within 7 days of winning. The winner will be notified by email to the email address provided in their entry submission. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure all personal details and email addresses are submitted correctly. In the event that a winner does not communicate his/her acceptance of the prize within 7 days of delivery of the email, the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner and the person not responding will waive his/her rights to the prize. The prize is non-exchangeable.
6. This is subject to availability and Mechline reserve the right to select a suitable replacement.
7. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the description of the prizes above.
8. Your account manager will deliver the prize in person where possible, if this cannot be arranged your prize will be shipped at no extra cost. It is the responsibility of the winner, if required according to the Bribery Act 2010, to declare the prize as a gift internally to their own organisation.
9. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. By entering, you agree that if you are the prize winner, you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph and general location for their publicity and news purposes during this promotion.
11. The Promoter is: (registered address) Mechline Developments Ltd, 15 Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, England, MK11 3ER.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discuss.