MECHLINE FOOD WASTE STRAINER to fit sink bowl sizes between 480-510mm in length and 380-410mm in width
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- Designed to reduce food waste particles from entering the drainage system via the sink drain boss.
- The unique, adjustable cover plates allow the system to be fitted to bowls with the drain waste on the left or on the right of the sink bowl.
- Raised angle of front end aids the rinsing of food particles into the food waste basket ready for emptying.
- Removable basket allows trapped food waste to be easily emptied into the bin Ð leaving no mess left in the sink bowl to deal with.
- Easy to remove and replace the whole system, to allow periodic cleaning through the dishwasher.
- Reducing the amount of food waste entering the drain will help to prolong service intervals for Grease Traps.
- Sink plug upstand can be supplied and is available in two sizes (250mm or 300mm long) which will fit a standard 1 1/2 inch (40mm) waste (for the system to work efficiently, an upstand is required).
- IMPORTANT NOTES The Mechline food waste strainer comes ready assembled for a right-hand side drain waste. If the system is to be fitted in a sink bowl with the drain waste located on the left-hand side, the cover plates are very easy to swap over. For the food waste strainer system to work efficiently, a plug upstand strainer is required. The upstand must be lower than the sinks brim.
- MATERIAL Durable 1mm 304 Stainless Steel
- WEIGHT 3.25 kg (unboxed and without plug upstand)
- WHAT IS A FOOD WASTE STRAINER?
Our food waste strainer is a unique sink strainer system, designed and manufactured by us, to make it easier for kitchen staff to prevent food waste particles from entering the drainage system via the sink drain boss.
- HOW DO I USE IT?
The food waste strainer is really simple to use. First rinse the sink to wash all the food waste particles down into the basket, then empty out the food waste into the recycle bin using the removable basket, replace the basket o the keep the sink and waste pipes clean and clear.
- WHAT SINK BOWL SIZE WILL IT FIT?
The food waste strainer is designed to fit sink bowl sizes between 480-510mm in length and 380-410mm in width.
- WHAT IS IT MADE FROM?
Made from durable 1mm 304 Stainless Steel.
- DOES IT COME SUPPLIED WITH AN UPSTAND?
No, however we have sink plug upstands available in two sizes Ð 250mm or 300mm long.
- DO I NEED AN UPSTAND?
For the food waste strainer system to work efficiently, a plug upstand strainer is required.
- CAN I USE IT WITH OTHER MEANS OF FOG MANAGEMENT?
Yes, the food waste strainer works in conjunction with GreasePak and BioCeptor for a full FOG management solution.
- DOES IT MATTER WHICH SIDE THE DRAIN WASTE IS?
No, the unique adjustable cover plates allow the system to be fitted to bowls with the drain waste on the left or on the right of the sink bowl.