Standard GIS system
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- Easy to install & operate
- A more financially competitive solution than buying separate components
- Save installation time as - no need to wire individual components
- Flexible - can operate one or two fans
- Modern, compact design compatible with new kitchen designs
- One button operation - all features explained fully on the fascia plate. Clear indicators
- Anti-back pressure feature - ignores brief back draughts in the duct and allows gas to flow
- Back pressure sensitive with 10-second activation
- Compliant with BS6173(2009) and Regulation 27(4) of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
- Easy to clean and protected to IP54
- Operates 2 Fans
- Connections for ADS & FPS units
- Connections to Remote Emergency Stop
No information is currently available for this product
- WHEN IS A GAS INTERLOCK SYSTEM A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT?
Gas safety interlock systems are required in all commercial kitchens. Gas Safe regulations and BS6173 both require a gas interlock system to be fitted. This ensures that all the commercial kitchen ventilation system is working before the gas is turned on. This prevents a build-up of potentially poisonous gas combustion fume in the kitchen, which would be harmful to the health of kitchen staff and others within the premises. If any gas appliances do not have Flame Failure Devices (FFD's) fitted, then a gas proving system must also be fitted to comply with regulations.
- IS THERE AN OPTION TO HAVE A BUILT-IN EMERGENCY STOP?
No, a built-in emergency stop is not available with this model
- WHAT SPECIFIC REGULATION DO THESE GAS INTERLOCK SYSTEMS COMPLY WITH?
Gas Interlock Systems are compliant with BS6173(2009) and Regulation 27(4) of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1999