Water hoses for commercial catering applications.
APPLICATION: For hot and cold water, to sanitary fittings, pumps, catering equipment, air-conditioning, sink taps, heating or between rigid pipework.
FITTINGS: Crimped (swaged) ferrules in Nickel-Plated Brass; end fittings are Brass, Chrome Plated or Plastic.
Fittings can be either male or female, push fit, elbow or straight.
Other fittings are available on request as special order.
Stainless Steel Braided Appliance Hose
- Accreditation: WRAS
- Bore Size: 19mm
- Connection(s): ¾-inch female, straight swivel x ¾-inch elbow swivel
- Hose Length: 1000mm
- Hose Type: Braided appliance hose
Bore dia. OD mm: 26.
Connections: ¾-inch, female, straight swivel x ¾-inch elbow swivel.
Working pressure (Bar): 12.
Bend radius mm: 70.
¾-inch female, straight swivel x ¾-inch elbow swivel
Braided appliance hose
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, all water hoses are WRAS approved.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEX LINED HOSES AND NORMAL HOSES?
PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) lined hoses can provide added durability and flexibility. The risk of harbouring Legionella bacteria is greatly reduced making it ideal for potable water systems, hospitals, care homes, hospices, etc.
- WHAT IS THE MATERIAL OF THE HOSE?
Stainless Steel (AISI 304)
- WHAT APPLICATIONS ARE THE HOSES FOR?
For hot and cold water, to sanitary fittings, pumps, catering equipment, air-conditioning, sink taps, heating or between rigid pipework