Stainless Steel Braided Appliance Hose
- Connections 1/2-inch female, straight swivel x 1/2-inch elbow swivel
- Hose type Braided appliance hose
- Hose length 1000mm
- Bore size 10mm
- Accreditation WRAS
Features & Benefits
- Water hoses for commercial catering applications.
- WRAS approved.
- APPLICATION: For hot and cold water, to sanitary fittings, pumps, catering equipment, air-conditioning, sink taps, heating or between rigid pipework.
- FITTINGS: Crimped (swaged) ferrules in Nickel-Plated Brass; end fittings are Brass, Chrome Plated or Plastic.
- Fittings can be either male or female, push fit, elbow or straight.
- Other fittings are available on request as special order.
- Bore dia. OD mm: 14.
- Connections: 1/2-inch, female, straight swivel x 1/2-inch elbow swivel.
- Working pressure (Bar): 15.
- Bend radius mm: 40.
- DOES THIS PRODUCT MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, all water hoses are WRAS approved.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEX LINED HOSES AND NORMAL HOSES?
PEX (cross-linked polyethylene) lined hoses can provide added durability and flexibility. The risk of harbouring Legionella bacteria is greatly reduced making it ideal for potable water systems, hospitals, care homes, hospices, etc.
- WHAT IS THE MATERIAL OF THE HOSE?
Stainless Steel (AISI 304)
- WHAT APPLICATIONS ARE THE HOSES FOR?
For hot and cold water, to sanitary fittings, pumps, catering equipment, air-conditioning, sink taps, heating or between rigid pipework