Drinks Station - wall mounted, complete with BSX-400 stainless steel basin & bubbler tap (includes tap hole stopper)
- Basin Range Drinks Station
- Controls Soft-touch
- Connections Connections: 3/8-inch BSP external thread and 1/4-inch BSP internal thread
- Accreditation WRAS
You may also like…
Features & Benefits
- WRAS approved
- Enables businesses to join the national drinking water scheme by offering easily accessible drinking water for staff, customers and the public
- Stylish, curved design. Ideal for public and staff areas, kitchens, changing/wash rooms
- Soft-touch press buttons with built in auto shut-off valve require no user effort
- Depth of bowl reduces splashback and protects the floor from hazardous spills
- Overall design function encourages reuse and recycling of drinks containers, helping to protect the environment
- Chrome-plated water bubbler is robust, corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Adjustable flow screws allow the flow rates to be quickly and easily modified (using an Allen key)
- Mounting bracket with integral spirit level supplied for fast and easy installation
- EPDM rubber o-rings
- Double filter, to ensure users a thick and uniform water flow, to increase hygienic use and convenience
- Supplied with flexible connection hose - 10mm bore, 150mm length, 3/8-inch F x 15mm compression fittings
- Easy to clean - integral flush grated waste
- Bowl and deck are permentally bonded to the skirt, removing the need for exposed bolts and rivets
- Optional high density polyethylene waste bin available
- Materials: Bowl & Deck: High grade polished 304 Austenitic stainless steel Skirt: High grade, high strength injection moulded ABS-Polycarbonate Bubbler: Chrome plated
- Dimensions: O/D: 400 x 360 x 160mm Bowl: 358 x 310 x 130mm deep
- Connections: 3/8-inch BSP external thread
- Tap hole: 25-32mm
- WHAT IS A DRINKS STATION?
A Drinks Station is a BaSix Hand Wash Station (BSX-300, BSX-400, BSX-400i and WS1 model) fitted with either a bottle filler tap (BSX-WBF) and/or a bubbler tap (BSX-BUB). It enables businesses to join the national drinking water scheme by offering easily accessible drinking water for staff, customers and the public.
- DOES THE DRINK STATION MEET ANY LEGISLATION/ACCREDITATION?
Yes, Drinks Stations are WRAS improved across the entire range, including the tap options
- WHERE CAN I INSTALL A DRINKS STATION?
Drinks Stations are ideal for public and staff areas, kitchens and changing/wash rooms.
- CAN IT ACCOMMODATE FOR LARGE WATER BOTTLES?
Yes, the tall swan neck bottle filler and deep bowl accommodates large water bottles.
- WILL IT HELP PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT?
Yes, the overall design function encourages reuse and recycling of drinks containers, helping to protect the environment
- IS IT EASY TO INSTALL?
Yes, a mounting bracket with integral spirit level is supplied with every 300 and 400 basin for fast and easy installation.