Energy saving, electric grid, 29W power with Food Safe Shatterproof lamps
Features & Benefits
- No ballasts required - saving 10W per bulb. No starters - very reliable & more energy-efficient design
- Stainless steel casings - very lightweight & durable
- Can be suspended, stood on its base or fixed to wall for easy installation
- Powerful, electric grids are efficient & powerful, killing flying insects instantly with non-clogging grids - easy to clean & maintain
- Easy, removable catchment tray
- Energy saving, shatterproof, long-life bulbs are eco-friendly & super efficient - using 30% less energy than typical UV bulbs
- Dimensions (mm): 256(H) x 408(w) x 105(D)
- Casing Finish: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.73kg
- Power Supply: 220-240V/50Hz
- Range of Action: 80 - 100 Sq M
- Food Safe Shatterproof lamps
- HOW DOES THE CATERZAP UNIT WORK?
The CaterZap electronic insect killer utilises ultra-violet rays, which are proven to be the most effective lure for light-sensitive flying insects, such as flies, moths, mosquitos, etc. These insects are electrocuted by the electrically-charged metal grids. There are no chemicals, no smells, no sprays and no mess.
- WHAT KIND OF BULBS ARE USED IN THE UNIT?
Shatterproof bulbs are used in the unit, which are eco-friendly and super-efficient. Using 30% less energy than typical UV bulbs
- HOW DO I INSTALL THE UNIT?
The unit can be suspended, stood on its base or fixed to the wall for easy installation.
- HOW DO I CLEAN OUT THE DEAD INSECTS FROM THE UNIT?
The unit has an easy, removable catchment tray.
- IS THE UNIT CERTIFIED?
Yes, the unit is CE certified; conforming to EU standards
- HOW MANY BULBS DOES THE UNIT REQUIRE?
2 x 13W E27 bulb
- WHY DOES MY UNIT NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING?
The collection tray safety microswitch may not be engaged correctly. To check the tray is firmly closed PUSH until the safety microswitch aligns with a CLICK. If problems continue contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAN UV LIGHT CAUSE SOME TYPES OF WALL CLADDING TO DISCOLOUR?
Wall cladding without UV polymer stabilisers can discolour from UV degradation.