Combined FOG intercept and treatment system designed to retain and break down Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) to prevent them from entering the drainage system.
The system utilises GreasePak’s proven biological treatment solution in conjunction with a new FOG, Intercept and Treatment (F.I.T) unit. Optimally designed to maximise the retention & management of FOG onsite.
- Utilises the traditional principles of entrapment and retention alongside the natural process of bioremediation.
- The combined technologies create a highly effective environment, perfect for permanent degradation of FOG.
- Held within the F.I.T unit bacteria
forms into biofilms and breaks
down the captured FOG.
- Biofilms also populate the drain
lines downstream from the F.I .T unit providing a safety net
of protection for drains.
- Less need to open the F.I.T unit,
lowering the associated
- The GreasePak dosing module
is approved by the British
Board of Agrément (BBA).
- The F.I.T unit is certified to
ASME A112.14.3 and PDI G-101.
- Helps satisfy legislation
and building regulations by
providing an effective means
of grease removal.
Ease of use
- Ease of disconnection using the Plugs supplied with the Rubber Connectors.
- Together with the Plugs and the lightweight nature of the F.I.T unit this means it can be completely removed from situ.
- The floor, wall and local area can be completely and hygienically cleaned, reducing risk and maximising safety.