The all new space-saving,
mobile hands-free basin.
Facilitating hygienic handwashing in any location—even where water, waste and electric utilities are not available.
Provides a market leading 24 hand washes per litre.
Mechline’s hygienic hand-washing solutions help operations meet their requirements to provide hand-wash facilities for staff and customers on site. By giving tools to make it easier and faster, good and safe habits are more easily followed and enforced.
OTHER BENEFITS Manufactured in the UK with ease of
use and water saving in mind. Optional extras include soap/sanitiser dispenser, hanging bin and towel dispenser.
Hands-free technology improves health and safety, by removing the need for manual contact and preventing the spread of germs by hand.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UK manufactured
- Manual foot pump valve operated
- Large foot void of 245 x 180mm – for ease of operation
- Spout fitted with water-saving diffuser
- 1x 12.5L water container and 1x 12.5L waste collection container (spares available on request to allow easy continual use)
- 1x 12.5L water container provides over 17 hand washes per litre ( over 210 in total)
- Alternative ultra water-saving diffuser supplied. If fitted, this provides a market leading number of hand washes, with over 24 hand washes per litre (over 300 in total)
- An extremely small footprint of only 384 x 360mm
- Reinforced PVC water hoses and flexible waste connection
- High grade polished 304 stainless steel for the bowl and corrosion resistant 430 for the main body
- Reinforced, heavy-duty stainless steel foot plate
- Splashback – to protect walls from water splashes
- Front hinged door, with ¼ turn thumb latch, to access stored water and waste containers in use
- 2x castors and splashback grab handle allows simple transportation
- Castors can be removed to allow flush to wall fitting if desired
Water saving spout
Models are hands-free operated with a water saving spray pattern spout. Complete your station by adding an optional soap/sanitiser dispenser, as pictured below.
Hand-washing is the number one prevention against the spread of viruses, bacteria and other pathogens. Good hand-washing habits can be encouraged with the right equipment installed in the correct position.
Removable castors and integrated grab handle within the splashback allow simple transportation. Can easily be moved without the need to carry equipment. Ideal for use at entrances to buildings/operations.