Mechline Developments Limited works to be the authority and market leader on products engineered to address common issues in the food services and environmental sectors – whether it’s in function, design or operational ease-of-use. The combination of experience and know-how ensures our products enhance the working environment for the operators, making life easier for our customers and best practice second-nature. By providing the best quality equipment developed to solve operational problems Mechline has built a leading family of brands. We manufacture the majority of our products at our head office in Milton Keynes where customers are welcome to visit to see our manufacturing and testing facilities in action.
Area Sales Executives (Midlands & South East)
We are looking for our next star to join our friendly and customer-focused team to help shape our current and future success. You will be a self-driven Area Sales Executive, determined to drive revenue and margin growth with our partner customers through development, planning and execution of the sales strategy for all Mechline products.
We are looking for people to:
- represent the company professionally, in keeping with established company values and principles
- develop new business accounts and initiatives – to achieve agreed financial and sales objectives
- manage existing key and standard account business, developing new product sales and initiatives, and developing new account sales
- develop and maintain a deep understanding of the region, industry, and in particular, customer needs and requirements
- have an exceptional customer service focus and skills in creating substantial working relationships with key decision makers in the territory.
Ideal candidate will:
- have natural interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport and good relationships with customers and colleagues, at all levels
- be able to contribute in a team environment and also demonstrate strong initiative with the ability to work independently
- have good verbal and written communication skills
- have strong negotiation skills and a problem solving attitude to drive commercial success
- have a passion for achieving business goals and sales targets
- have a flexible attitude to travel as required.
Based in Milton Keynes with free onsite parking and within easy reach of transport networks. We believe in investing in our people and pride ourselves on our approach to learning and development. We offer a competitive remuneration package in a fun, family orientated working environment.
Keen to learn more? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Mechline Developments Limited and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @MechlineLtd and LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/mechline-developments