INNOVATIVE Polycarbonate WS1 Basin
The WS1 series, Mechline's innovative polycarbonate basin is available in WHITE or GREY. When ordering, be sure to write "white" next to the model number to ensure you receive the right basin, if white is your preference.
Made of an injection moulded, single-piece, high-grade polycarbonate ABS plastic, it's ergonomic, attractive, strong, durable and has no sharp edges. See the "durability test".
SaniTru® antimicrobial additive embedded in the basin material itself resists build up of mould, mildew and grime to provide a cleaner surface that's easier to clean and lasts the life of the product.
Manufactured by Mechline in the UK, the WS1 moulded hand basin is a brilliant innovation, saving time on installs for you, saving money for the customer and helping save the planet!
Compared with stainless steel basins selling at similar/higher prices, the WS1 is just as tough BUT easier to install and keep clean (pictured right, with optional splashback).
• Lower embedded energy costs
• Less energy to manufacture than stainless steel
• Less energy to transport
• Simple to recycle, unlike much of the stainless steel equipment currently on sale
• Great value for money!
Available with standard CaterTap basin taps or optionally, can be supplied with knee valve system or the Delabie Tempomatic 3 tap as a complete "hands-free" system that promotes hygiene and water savings of up to 80%.
- WS1-X - with cross head taps
- WS1-D - with dome head taps
- WS1-L - with 3-in levers
- WS1-KVS - fitted with knee valve
- WS1-NT - fitted with Tempomatic 3 battery-operated, infrared tap Dims: O/D (mm) 355 x 320 x 195 Bowl: 255 x 278 x 100 deep
Optional Splashback, model: SPL-WS1
BE SURE to indicate what colour is preferred when ordering.
Stainless steel (304) basins available with an assortment of traditional taps, electronic taps or hands-free hardware